Bobby and Ri: Books, Life and Love.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Answers for Ri

A: Ah Mermaids - saviours of the sea and the saviours of me. I've long found their beauty intoxicating, their motives mysterious. Coincidence conspires of late to remind me of their existence:
-the 3 found at night swimming around our ship before the new year;
-the transparent beauties brought to life in the most enjoyable, Voyage of the Dawn Treader;
-and mysterious She who was stranded on an eastern rock for 3 days and 3 nights.
A: One thing I have an eye for, is an eye for beauty where uncommonly found - an eye for an eye. To have such a perspective, one must think slightly out of phase with the commonality.
A: I learned long ago that when opportunity arises, it must be seized. What is the worst possible outcome? Surely nothing that prohibits a dip into the pool together. As an admirer, I am honored to be asked.
A: Towards the end of 2010 I made my first crane. It had been on my Tublist for a while. Time had come.
A: Most definitely. Creativity in one field naturally translates to another, helped by a love for music. I can't wait to hear Ri's first original composition (as I jump way ahead of myself).
A: I do, in fact my oldest song of this nature, entitled Pirates!, dates back to the mid-1990's.
A: I long to be near the sea, often in it, and increasingly on it. Some sea art does exactly that: inspires longing to view the source and be calmed by it.
Take me to it. Now.
A: I'm confident that there is room for such a concept to flower. In that it costs only time - the spending of said when only a pleasure is life lived well.

Their respective songs, of "Arrr" and "Ahhh"
rough and ready; soft and pliant;
over and under; piscine and defiant.
-
Questions to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment