Bobby and Ri: Books, Life and Love.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Answers #2 For Bobby.

A: Bizarre! I love this question! I was told as a very young ballet dancer, that I had 'great' toes. They are blunt! That means that my big toe, second and third toes, are all of a similar length; thereby providing a lovely platform for ballet shoes. As my toes are always hurting or aching - one way or another; and because I wear heels almost everyday, I find toe rings repulsive. But I wear many anklets, and slave chains across my feet. Mostly ones I've been given by my dearest loves, (as they know how I adore bells, and have a fascination with anything remotely Indian). I often paint my feet with Henna, and have done for years. My naturopath always tells me to cease doing so, as the ink inevitably ends up showing in my blood stream... but I find it too beautiful to stop. I paint words on my feet in Hebrew, and then put my anklets on. The only thing is, I always break the anklets when I'm dancing or running, so I seek a constant supply of them. My favourite ones; I save for my boudoir.
A: If I could revisit any age, it would be the early 20th century - the late 1800's/early 1900's. The Belle Epoque. An age when 'art' was respected. When the Impressionists where painting their love into their fields of flowers. When I could have been a courtesan. When all Leonard Cohen's lyrics for 'Dance Me To The End Of Love', fit perfectly. And the corsets! And my hair wouldn't have had to be restrained! And fair skin and a bosom was celebrated. But, as far as music goes - the 1960's. I wish I had been there to hear it all for the first time - not to just love it in retrospect. And, maybe then, I could have told Germaine Greer to shut her bloody face and think about what she was saying... '2011' behaviour, anyone? Somewhere along the line, women confused promiscuity for real freedom... I fear the joke is on us, and has been since the 50's. I wish I could go back to that time, and tell women that 'sex' is a million times more than what they thought it was.
A: "Open me, undo me,
      Break me, make me,
      Breath me, envelop me,
      Awaken me, love with me."
A:  I have seen a hedgehog! In Medjugorje, while I was walking in the fields. It was such a beautiful little thing. I was alone, and it was suddenly at my feet; keeping me company while I fought my way through the quagmire that was the cusp of my very shit 17/18th year on Earth. It was so friendly - I have photos of it.
A: 7. Always. Too deep a vein within me, to ever speak of.
A: Neither... No idea what that means.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment